Friday 12 May 2017

Note to the examiner.

Hi, my name is Jade Dibble and this year I worked independently  to create a thriller opening sequence. Initially I was part of a group of three but due to complications and disagreements in the group, I decided to work independently and thus took on the roles of filming, planning and editing. I enjoyed being able to express my creativity and have a physical representation of my ideas.

My sequence follows a disturbed, friendless teen who uses social media  to harrass and frighten her ex friends as a form of revenge, I followed the themes of internet catfishing and the growing obbsession and dependency with social media. You will find the first draft and final draft of my opening sequence below.

I really enjoyed this project and hope you enjoy watching.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment