Wednesday 22 February 2017

Casting

I selected four people aswell as myslef to feature in my thriller opening. I play the antagonist which is unconventional as i'm female and typically antagonists are male, so i'm challenging typical conventions of thriller.

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up



I also cast Hannah Martin as one of the "victims" as she has the appearance of a very stereotypical young female and I had pictures of the two of us together to already feature in the sequence.




Image may contain: one or more people and people standing



The only male I cast in my opening sequence is Josh East becuase I also had photographs already with him and he studies drama a level so is a skilled actor.






Image may contain: 1 person, glasses and close-up



I also cast Jasmine Greene because her aesthetic and look are unique because of her hair and I thought she would be an interesting feature of my opening sequence.


Image may contain: 1 person, close-up



The final person I cast other than myself is Caitlin Elward because she was available to film in any location and we have multiple photographs together that I could feature in my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment