Thursday 30 March 2017

Evaluation Question 4

Who would be the target audience for your media product?
Image result for netflix logoImage result for teenagers
My target audience for my media product would be young people from the ages of 16-25. At the start of the year I conducted a survey on 16&17 year olds on their preffered type of media product and 57% of them voted for pyschological thrillers. Being 17 myself, I know that my friends and I enjoy pyschological thrillers and horror thrillers. I alos wanted to my young people my target audience because the characters themselves are teenagers and struggle with common topics in teenage life such as the craze with social media and troubles in friendship groups and social life, so a younger audience can relate to the characters in my triller. The platform on which I would distribute my media product is Netflix, widely used as a film subscription service as an alternative to physical DVD or cinema, vastly popular with young people, and marketed through social media that primarily reaches the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment